Having difficulty describing your technology needs?
There are many situations where it is necessary to conceive, describe and then manage the implementation of technology projects. This situation arises when a company needs to make systems changes in order to:
- Have the right information at the right time to maintain operational control
- Have the right information to support informed management decision making
- Speed the development of new products or services
- Reduce costs
- Support a growth strategy
- Expand market share
- Support a change to the business strategy
- Speed the launching of new products or services
- Have consistently excellent customer service
- Maintain product quality
- Accurately track costs
Once the basic need for a technology project has been identified, Apollo can plan and manage the implementation of the project. Apollo can develop the project plans, project schedules, and business requirements needed as part of the process. Apollo can also find the most cost effective solution to the need whether that be the acquisition of packaged software or the development of custom developed software. As Apollo does not represent any software makers or software development companies, the recommendation is completely objective.