Need more customers?
If you need more customers, or more importantly, more of the right kind of customers, you need a marketing plan. A marketing plan is a specific document that translates the marketing strategy into the actions to be taken to market a single or set of products or services. Apollo’s marketing consultants can work with your company to develop a new marketing plan, or improve the marketing plan you already have.
Apollo has developed our own five step process to develop an effective marketing plan:
- Map events that drive a potential customer to consider a purchase to the sources of information or sales channels that they will reach out to.
- Map the sources of information or sales channels to the ways that those sources can be influenced (marketing strategies).
- Prioritize the sources of information or sales channels by potential impact on dollar sales volume.
- Prioritize the effectiveness of the marketing strategies.
- Combine the above and develop action steps comprising the actual marketing plan.
It may include sections on any of the following:
• Target Audience
• Service or Product Areas
• Contact Target Title
• Measures of Effectiveness
Marketing plans can take many forms. Some are detailed, some less so. It depends on many factors including the experience level of the people who will be carrying out the plan, the size of the marketing budget, the number of product categories you have, the number of product lines you have, etc. Apollo’s marketing consultants will work with you to determine which components are most important, which need the most detail, and so forth.
When well conceived and executed, a good marketing plan will focus the company resources on increasing sales and help achieve the desired result.
Not sure how to use social media? Apollo’s marketing consultants can help.
Apollo can develop a complete marketing plan for your company and then execute it both online and offline well as assist with brand management.
Call today or use the reply box for a free, no obligation consultation to find out how one of Apollo’s marketing consultants can assist you in the development and execution of a marketing plan.
If you are located in New England, an in person appointment can be arranged in Providence RI.