Need some integration help?
Often, one of the biggest challenges from the merging of two companies is the integration of the operational aspects between the companies. Duplicative and overlapping operations drive up costs and hamper the effective delivery of products and services.
Apollo can identify the unique combinations of actions and help you execute them to assist in the operational and technology integration after a merger or acquisition.
This may include helping your company to (click on any for more information):
- Integrate differing technology systems and platforms
- Develop and execute a technology strategy
- Conceive, describe and manage technology projects
- Standardize and optimize processes and procedures
- Devise or improve processes and controls
- Optimize workflows
- Improve production scheduling to maximize the chance that products are delivered when promised and production is carried out in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Improve staff scheduling to ensure that there is sufficient staff on hand to perform the work required while simultaneously minimizing overstaffing and overtime conditions
- Optimize product or service pricing