Do you need to speed up the development of new products or services?
There are many reasons that companies have delays when launching new products or services.
A major one is the inability to correctly identify, prioritize and manage all of the interrelated activities that must be accomplished to bring a new product to market. Others include the lack of a structured process to bring product ideas for a go/no go decision, poor organizational focus on new product delivery, and technology that requires many changes to support a new product launch.
The impacts of these delays can be very severe as the most profits go to the product and service innovators. Introducing a product after it has been commoditized can be catastrophic to the bottom line.
Apollo can identify the most important actions needed to speed the launching of new product or services and then help in their execution to achieve results.
These may include helping your company to (click on any for more information):
- Complete operational projects that have been delayed
- Overcome integration challenges from an acquisition or merger
- Gain organizational focus
- Develop a plan for organizational growth
- Streamline the organizational structure
- Harness information technology
- Conceive, describe and manage technology projects
- Develop and execute a technology strategy
- Integrate differing technology systems and platforms
- Standardize and optimize processes and procedures
- Devise or improve processes and controls