Nov 10, 2017 My Article Published by the RI Small Business Journal – Improving the Customer Experience
Posted at 14:09h in Customer Experience, Small Business Tips 0 Comments
An article I wrote was just published in the October edition of the Rhode Island Small Business Journal print and online versions (www.RISBJ.com). In it, I describe six steps small businesses can take to improve their customer’s experience.
Everybody knows that the experience a customer has with his or her purchase will factor significantly into a decision to do business with that company again. Unhappy customers tend to tell their friends and that can tarnish your reputation. A great experience can make that customer an ally or even an evangelist.
Here they are:
- Identify What Your Customers Want.
- Have a Chief Market Listener (the person at your company who listens to and talks with the online community).
- Have a Chief Customer Advocate (the person at your company who solved customer problems.
- Use Social Media as a Channel to Provide Customer Service.
- Build Good Will by helping customers get what they want, even if you don’t sell it.
- Deliver Customer Service that is tailored for each Type of Customer.
For more details, see the full article on page 13 of the October issue at
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.