1. Map events that drive a potential customer to consider a purchase to the sources of information or sales channels that they will reach out to.
2. Map the sources of information or sales channels to the ways that those sources can be influenced (marketing strategies).
3. Rate the sales channels by potential impact on dollar sales volume.
4. Prioritize the effectiveness of the sales channels.
5. Combine the above and develop action steps comprising the actual marketing plan.
It may include sections on any of the following:
Marketing plans can take many forms. Some are detailed, some less so. It depends on many factors including the experience level of the people who will be carrying out the plan, the size of the marketing budget, the number of product categories you have, the number of product lines you have, etc. Apollo’s marketing consultants will work with you to determine which components are most important, which need the most detail, and so forth.
When well conceived and executed, a good marketing plan will focus the company resources on increasing sales and help achieve the desired result.
Not sure how to use social media? Apollo’s marketing consultants can help.
Apollo can develop a complete marketing plan for your company and work with our partners or yours to ensure a smooth and successful execution of the plan both online and offline.
If you are located in New England, an in person appointment can be arranged in Providence RI or at your location.
Apollo can also help you develop a Marketing Strategy, Marketing Analytics, Business Strategy, Business Plan or Strategic Plan.